-->

Thursday, July 19, 2012

{Spam?} your attention !

--
From The Desk of the Executive-Director
Accounts And Audits Department, AFG Finance & private Bank Ltd, UK

My apologies for contacting you in this manner!!! please I need you to
treat this as urgent and extremely important.

I have a huge business proposal (the transfer of $23,300,000.00
Million USD into your bank account as the beneficiary with all legal
documents fully processed) The transfer shall be done by you from your
new account the bank shall set up and then you will inturn transfer my
50% into my private account in Turkey. This offer may not last for too
long because I have not contacted any other persons, just waiting for
your response! The Transferring bank will open a new account for you
in your names for the transfer. Kindly get back for me to explain in
details. This is just an opportunity I am offering you, since you are
the only one I have told and trust.

Faithfully,
Mr David Moore
Executive-Director, Accounts & Audits Dpt, AFG Finance & private Ltd
+447024047144

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

Previous
Next Post »

Post a Comment