-->

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

PLEASE THIS MESSAGE IS TRUTHFULLY YOURS.

Good Morning.

Please,i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter.

I am writing this mail to you with pains,tears and sorrow from my heart.

My name is Medina Justin Yak, 24 years old girl from Sudan.

I want to have a Good relationship with you, I need to tell you more
things, but first I need your help to Stand for me as a trustee.

My Father Dr. Justin Yak Arop was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs
and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for
Decentralization.

My Father Dr.Justin Yak,with my mother including other top Military
officers and top government officials where on board when the plane
crashed on Friday May 02, 2008. You can read more about the crash
through the below site:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm

Three years after the burial of my Parents, my uncle conspired with my
step mother and sold my Father's properties, to a Chinese Expatriate.

Last Month thursday morning I opened my Father's briefcase and found
out document which my beloved late Father used and deposit money in a
Bank in Burkina Faso with my name, as my inheritance Fund.


I Travel to Burkina Faso here Last Month to withdraw the money, so
that I can start a better life and take care of myself.

The Branch Manager of the Bank whom I met in person told me that the
agreement with my Father and the Bank the day my Father Deposit the
Fund, is that i should present a Trustee who will stand for me and for
Good investments before,i clear the Fund or make a transfer of money
into an account, according to an Agreement with my Father and the
Bank.


The Directors of the Bank where my Late Father deposit this my Fund
here, advice me to provide a trustee who will help me and invest the
money or I should wait till when i get Married, it demand by their
Authority.....

I have chosen to contact you to be my trustee to the Bank and receive
the Fund and after the transfer i will come over to your country, and
I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as
your own blood sister and help me to receive the Fund as my Trustee.

Although you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you
without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that
you are the true person to help me.

More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to
relocate to your country after the transfer, because my Step Mother
has threatened to assassinate me and Take my Inheritance Fund.

The amount is $5.6 Million and I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso.

After the transfer, i will come over to your country and stay
there,You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable
business venture in your Country.

However, you will help me by recommending a nice University in your
country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to
compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the
balance shall be our capital in your establishment.

As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things
into action immediately.

I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and
willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this
only to your self.

I beg you not to disclose it to anybody, untill i come over because, I
am afraid of my wicked Step mother who has threatened to kill me and
take what belongs to me.

PLEASE, be my my trustee, so that the Bank will release the Fund into
your Account and i will come over to your country after the transfer
of the Fund.

Sincerely yours
Medina Justin Yak

Previous
Next Post »

Post a Comment