-->

Thursday, December 20, 2012

VERY CONFIDENTIAL

MR.GAO FENG
ZUNFENG METALS INC
19th Street, Roundabout Wazir Akbar Khan
Kabul, Afghanistan

Goodday My name is Mr Gao Feng am a chinese Investor in Asia,I live in Afghanistan for 49 years now,I deal with Aluvial Gold Dust and some refined petroleum products,please i need your assistance to receive some of my consignments and help me to sell in your country which i will introduce some Buyers to you, So that we can share the profit in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you,Right now i am in the hospital due to injury in sustained in the last year bomblast that Erupted near my office in Kabul.My products has Type : Alluvial ,Purity : 92.7% and above,Carats: 22 and above,Quantity: 640 kilos and above,please since i am critically down,i want you to receive these products and also receive my hard earn cash of about $25.8m[Twenty Five Million,Eight Hundred Thousand United states Dollars] for Investment,please the Religious and Political Crisis here have made bussiness not moving anymore because of inscesant bomb blast.I want you to invest these money in your country and all the interest that will come
Mr.Gao Feng
Chairman/Ceo,Zunfeng Metals Inc

This mail was sent via Mail-SeCure System.





************************************************************************************
This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by
PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses.
************************************************************************************

Previous
Next Post »

Post a Comment